Sometimes, sad things happen and we need to express our heartfelt love and sympathy to our friends and family. This card was made using the Spellbinders Shapeabilities Pendants Fleur De Lis die and was inspired by Eileen at Eileen’s Crafty Zone. I had the privilege of meeting this lovely lady at a past Lili of the Valley-sponsored Master Coloring class in England a year or two ago. Anyway, I kept the card simple with just die-cut card stock and a short sentiment on the front of the card. I’ve included instructions on how to make this card below.
Bazzill Smoothies Walnut Cream cardstock
Spellbinders Shapeabilities Pendants Fleur De Lis die
Spellbinders Classic Squares Large dies
SIMPLE INSTRUCTIONS FOR THIS CARD:
1. Fold an 11″ x 5 1/2″ piece of cardstock in half to make your base card. I added a 5 3/8″ x 5 3/8″ cardstock layer to the front, but additional layers are optional.
2. Cut and emboss 9 of the small Spellbinders Shapeabilities Fleur De Lis Pendants
3. Use 3-D pads to attach each of the 9 Pendants onto the front of the card as shown on the card above.
4. Cut and emboss 2 different sizes of Spellbinders Classic Squares Large dies for the center front of the card.
5. Add sentiment to the small square and attach the smaller square to the larger square with 3-D pads. Center and glue the squares to the front of the card.