Hi! Double Tag cards are so fun and one of my favorite card styles. These pull-out tags can be used for bookmarks or recipe cards, and the decorating possibilities are endless. I’ve posted a birthday card along with two Christmas cards using this card style. These cards are also posted on Pion Deisgn’s Blog here.
1. Take a 12″ x 12″ piece of sturdy card stock and cut it to 12″ x 11″. Score at 5″ and 10″ down the 11″ side. Score at 5 7/8″ and 6 1/8″ down the 12″ side.
2. Now cut out the small center piece as shown.
3. Fold the card in half and take a die and center it on the card with the 1″ section as shown and cut.
4. Fold the card as shown and line up and adhere the 1″ section to the bottom of the card.
5. Cut two tags measuring 4 3/4″ x 7″ to insert into the pockets.
Best wishes for a great weekend! Tara
Many of you know that I have seven grandchildren with another one on the way! My oldest daughter Ashley has a beautiful little girl named Reece who will be celebrating her birthday in January and this Mini Album was made just for her. It fits into a box for protection and the entire project was handmade from chipboard and then covered with the frilly, feminine “My Precious Daughter” collection from Pion Design. This project will also be posted tonight on Pion Design’s Blog here. I hope everyone is enjoying Thanksgiving today and having a memorable day. As we turn the corner into the holiday season, may we each take time to reflect on our many blessings!
Pion Design’s My Precious Daughter papers have got to be my all-time favorite as I cannot resist the pinks from this collection. The post can also be found on the Pion Design blog here. Here are a few gift boxes I made using these awesome pink papers, borders, and images.
The first box above, was made with an empty Pringles can. I’ve made and posted one of these before and think they make great gift boxes!
Pion Design is giving away a complete collection of Days of Winter in all different sizes! All you have to do to have a chance of becoming one of the lucky winners:
Like, Share and Comment on the Pion Design Facebook post dated 11/6/2014 announcing this great opportunity. Open for entries until November 9th.
Have a great day!