Hi! Double Tag cards are so fun and one of my favorite card styles. These pull-out tags can be used for bookmarks or recipe cards, and the decorating possibilities are endless. I’ve posted a birthday card along with two Christmas cards using this card style. These cards are also posted on Pion Deisgn’s Blog here.
1. Take a 12″ x 12″ piece of sturdy card stock and cut it to 12″ x 11″. Score at 5″ and 10″ down the 11″ side. Score at 5 7/8″ and 6 1/8″ down the 12″ side.
2. Now cut out the small center piece as shown.
3. Fold the card in half and take a die and center it on the card with the 1″ section as shown and cut.
4. Fold the card as shown and line up and adhere the 1″ section to the bottom of the card.
5. Cut two tags measuring 4 3/4″ x 7″ to insert into the pockets.
Best wishes for a great weekend! Tara
Back of Shelf:
Sometimes when I’m in a hurry to come up with gifts, I just cover simple unfinished wood or chipboard items that I’ve purchased with the lovely Pion Design paper collections and the papers transform them into beautiful projects. These are both wooden KaiserCraft items that were covered with Pion Design’s new holiday collections: Glistening Season and Christmas in Norway. I am always excited when they release new collections – they seem to get more beautiful with each release! You can also find this post on the Pion Design Blog here.
May your day be inspirational as you craft!
Hello to all! I have another Carousel to share with you today and this one is being featured on today’s Pion Design Blog here. Instead of swings, this one has sleighs that are anchored with wood poles wrapped in gold ribbon. The wood poles are just wood skewers! You can find the templates and assembly instructions on my previous August 26 post here. It has an octagonal base with 4 pull-out drawers making it functional. This carousel features Pion Design’s new Christmas paper collection “Christmas in Norway.” I love these traditional colors and their vintage images are just beautiful! For those of you interested in the cutting file, you can download the WPC cutting file here. SVG cutting file here
Have a great weekend!